Our week started out pretty good. I got my new camera in, so here are some pics from the week...


My "mad face"! He probably wanted to go outside!
My "mad face"! He probably wanted to go outside!
Playing with the water - it has been hot here!
Yea - it finally rained here!! Brody loves playing in the rain!
So that was the first half of the week, and then it all went downhill. We have all been sick! Brody started with diarrhea on Wednesday, and then I woke up that night vomiting and so sick. Luckily, my mom was able to come Thursday morning as soon as I called so she could take care of Brody. That afternoon - Brody started vomiting! That night, Jay started!! Luckily, my mom hasn't gotten sick yet! She was a huge help though - I couldn't have done it without her- thanks Gram! It did take several days for us to get over this bug, and Brody woke up again last night throwing up. Hopefully he is done and better now though!
Saturday, we decided we felt like getting out, so we went to a little bit of the UCA game. After Brody had diarrhea and tiny bit of vomit, we decided to leave. Once in the car - Brody puked all over himself and the new carseat! He felt so bad - apparently the game was NOT a good idea!
We hope you feel better sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment