Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Brody's weekend away!

Brody went to stay in Wynne with Gram and Pop this weekend. He had a great time playing on the farm and with his cousins Tom and Austin! I ran the Race for the Cure in Little Rock on Saturday morning, and then Jay and I went out Saturday night for a date. We went to a charity art auction benefiting the hospital. It was nice to be out together, and we met some new people too. It was nice to get some things done around the house and spend some time together, but we missed our baby and were so ready to see him on Sunday!!


Here are some more pics from this past week...





New tennis shoes!



We made a cake last week, and Brody was a big help! We used pumpkin instead of eggs and oil, so don't worry - I didn't give him raw eggs to eat! The batter tasted great, but the cake...not so much!





Trying on our new hat!








We have been having play dates with our new friends that live really close to us. Tanner and Brody have the same birthday! It is fun to get them together. Jay and I really like Tanner's parents too!





Of course, they always want to play with the same toy!! I think they will get into plenty of trouble over the next few years!!

1 comment:

Sherry Sumners said...

Wow...I'm impressed that you ran... you go Mama!!! Awe... another Tanner friend!! We miss you guys.. we met at the tot lot today.. have i told you how much i LOVE the stickers you gave John Tanner..they are on everything and stay on SO well...