Jay has been back to work for almost 2 weeks now, so Brody and I have been hanging out and playing. He had his 1 year appointment this week, and things are going well. He is in the 8th percentile for ht and 33rd for weight! Hopefully he'll get taller!
I am trying to let him start using a spoon some...

but he isn't too great at it yet! We will keep trying though!


Playing in the pool in the backyard
but he isn't too great at it yet! We will keep trying though!
Playing in the pool in the backyard
We took Brody to the UCA game last week and he really enjoyed it.
Yes - he still gets 2 bottles a day! He will only drink water out of the sippy cup - no milk! I do have to take this away soon though! We love holding him while he eats though (when he lets us)!
My friend Carrie and her husband Chris and daughter Clara came to visit last weekend - we are excited to live close again!
Tom and Aunt Libby spent the night with us on Sunday, and we went to Fugi Steakhouse. This is Tom's favorite place to eat, so we took him there as a late birthday present!
Brody enjoyed it too!
Painting with pudding!
Uh oh...it's almost gone!!
1 comment:
I am so glad that he likes the train! Mel and I did good then! That last picture is just priceless. I am glad you're closer too! :)
Post a Comment