Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lost camera...

I somehow lost my camera (or Brody hid it, who knows!) but I am going to give it another week before I buy another one just in case I find it. I did borrow Jay's the past couple of days...

We went to the firestation on Friday with a playgroup. It was lots of fun for the kids - it was hard to keep up with Brody and get good pictures though!






Later that day, we had a snack outside and played in the rain.



This way to the fun!



Cool baby!



Here....take these, I'm driving!



Saturday was Jay's first day off in almost 20 days, so we finally had a day to hang out with him! Brody even took a nap with Daddy!



Later, we bought some sand for Brody's new sandbox that Grandma and Papa got him - he loved it! We are going to spend lots of time out there!



Fun weekend!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

He is just the cutest thing! I know I say that all the time but I just can't help it!