This past week, we have been trying to get ready for Christmas. Brody and I did some shopping one day, and after about an hour, he was not happy, so I decided to do the rest online! All of our Christmas decorations are packed up to go to Conway, except the below tree - it pretty much looks like our own Charlie Brown tree! When I first plugged it in, only half the lights worked. After a while, they all magically started working!


We bought ourselves some Christmas presents for running at Dick's last weekend, so Jay put them all under the tree! It looks so sad!

This is the best present under the tree!


Sweet boy!

Christmas outfit from Grandma


Somehow this picture got turned around, but Brody has 1 hand in his mouth and the other in mine

Another Christmas outfit from Gram

Ready to go to Yoga last week

Worn out from Yoga and lunch!

Brody loves sitting up and chewing on our fingers!

Superman


Kissing on Daddy!

Brody was a great sport when I put him in a basket to take pictures of him last week!
Pretty blue eyes!
1 comment:
I love Brody's little pouting lip in that last picture! He is getting so big so fast!!!
Post a Comment